While headphones are the king of the gaming world over the Air Cup, Airbus has its own kingdom. Compared to heavy air cup headphones, earbuds come with small, slippery, easy, and good quality and not equal to the capacity of standard headphones. Plus, you’ll be getting rid of the clutter you don’t need.
In today’s article, we are going to talk about the different types of gaming earbuds available in the market. We are going to consider the pros and cons of buying each type of airbus and then decide which one to choose. Our choices are largely based on three main factors.
- Sound Profile:
This defines the bass and treble of the device. Ideally, you would be looking at a balanced sound profile that offers not too much bass and not too aggressive treble.
- Frequency Response:
This refers to the bandwidth of frequency within which you can hear clear audio. An ideal earbud should be within the range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz because this is the frequency range within which a human being can hear sounds.
- Noise Isolation and Noise Cancelation:
Noise isolation and noise cancellation are two very different things. Noise Isolation refers to blocking out any external noise and clean passage of audio through earbuds to give you an isolated listening experience. Noise Cancelling, on the other hand, refers to a technology to counter any noise produced from the outside and provide clear audio. An ideal earbud has either of these but with an end goal of enabling you to hear the audio and no external noise.
In addition to these 3 factors, there is a group of other factors that you need to consider before making a choice. We’ve included them all in the shopping guide section of this article. Make sure you read it too.
Now without further ado, let’s jump into this article and make a list of the best gaming airbeds for 2021.
List of the Best Gaming Earbuds in 2021[table “40” not found /]
We have divided this list into two sections
1. Wireless Gaming Earbuds and
2. Wired Gaming Earbuds
List of the Best Wireless Gaming Earbuds in 2021
Wireless keys are extremely convenient and there are some preferred types of earbuds for mobile gamers. You have the flexibility to use it anytime, anywhere without the hassle and they also come with a great command function.
Surprisingly, the Apple Air Pods Pro tops our list. The AirPods Pro is a great pair of keys designed not only for gaming but also for the overall and highly customizable listening experience.
- Immersive sound effects with the active Noise Cancellation technology
- It also comes with an innovative transparency mode for enabling the AirPods to pass through some sound from the outside world. You can both listen to the outside world and also play your game.
- Water and Sweat resistant body build
- Automatic tuning of music and sound to suit the shape of your ear with the Adaptive Equalizer
- Automatic turn on and off when placed or removed off the case
- Double tap to skip songs or pause or toggle some basic functions such as picking up or declining phone calls
- Quick Siri Access by uttering “Hey Siri”
- 24 Hours of battery life and a Wireless Charging Case
Battery Life: 24 hours
Next on our list is a pair of next-budget, high-end Bluetooth-based gaming earbuds, the Tozo T10. Tozo T10 Wireless Airbus is based on Bluetooth 5.0
- Most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology with in call stereo sound
- Stable and very fast untangled transmission of sound
- Powerful Bass performance with its 8MM Large Size speaker Drivers
- 177 times larger drive area than typical Bluetooth earbuds
- The great noise cancellation feature
- Comfortable material when placed in the ear
- Inner nano-coating to make the buds IPX8 Waterproof for 30 minutes and at 1-meter depth. Great against sweat and watersports as well.
- Wireless charging station with 4 hours playtime for gamers (in a single charge) and 14 hours when placed in the charging case (standby charge duration).
- The charging case too supports wireless charging
Battery Life: 600 mAH battery capacity with 4 Hours of gaming playtime.
Strong competition from Apple’s AirPod Pro is the Samsung Galaxy Bud. These buds are powerful and pack a cartoon when it comes to a fraction of Apple’s price.
- Comes with 6 hours of battery life and an additional seven hours of battery life when using the case which is also the wireless charger of the buds.
- AKG tuned premium sound and the drivers are optimized to give a great bass.
- Special volume driver to give you wider volume changes without disturbing the bass
- Surround noise control for ambient feel and also to let you listen to what people around you are saying
- Fit feel and comfortable grip to the ear. Comes with 3 ear tips that can be adjusted and varied wingtip sizes
- Supports both Android and iOS devices via Bluetooth.
- An internal microphone that can be used to command your device with your voice
- Touch-based control to pick calls, increase or toggle the volume, etc.,
- Splash and water proof for a great extent
Battery Life: 6 hours
- High-Performance Earphones with over 9 hours of listening time and battery life and they give more than 24 hours of life when placed in the carry case/charging pod.
- Easy and ergonomic fit with dedicated earbuds for either side. This way, they do not slip our and fall off when you are running or working out, or playing an intense video game
- Water splash and Sweat-resistant design that makes it ideal for intense workouts or running in drizzle or rain too
- Volume control and track change control available on each earbud. You can also use individual earbuds as well.
- Equipped with Voice and automatic pause play features
- Apple H1 Headphone Chip and Class 1 bluetooth that give you a more than normal range with almost no synchronous dropouts. Seamless transmission without interruption
- Better Call handling and call performance than cheap rip offs
- Fast Charge feature gives you a 1.5 hours run time with just 5 minutes of charging
- 4 changeable size tip options available
Battery Life: 6 hours
List of the Best Wired Gaming earbuds in 2020
Wired buds are budget-friendly and provide you with high-quality sound output in a reasonable price range. They have been like this for a long time and are compatible with any laptop or desktop with a jack port, making it a long-term choice for multi-platform gamers (PC + console + mobile gamers).
Sony has long been known for its audio files. The MDRXB50AP comes with a 3.9 feet long rubber flat styling cable that eliminates any problems. The L-shaped jack is not so big that it is a perfect fit for any type of phone.
- 12mm neodymium dome-type magnetic drivers for clear balance for bass and treble.
- Ideal for gaming and music lovers but the absence of volume controls can be easily felt.
- An inline microphone is clear and not shaky at all
- Extra Bass gives the buds a good bass boost. (Even a bit better than the Apple earbuds)
- Clear audio output and a decent level of noise isolation
- The buds may feel a bit snuggly for people with small ears
- Comes with 3 extra pairs of bud tips and a carry case.
- Available in 3 different color variants to choose from.
- 90 days of manufacturer’s warranty
Skull Candy is famous for its deer products that have great quality and strength. Skill Scandy Ink has a pair of in-ear earbuds that fit your pocket just the way it fits and is perfect for those who love gaming and bass treble balance music.
- Perfectly plugged buds with great noise isolation fit
- Inline microphone
- Inline volume and track control settings and also call buttons as well.
- 2 extra ear gel sets for different sized ears
Next on our list is a pair of wooden earbuds from Symphonyized. Symphonized NRG 3.0 earbuds feature in-ear earphones that are isolated earphones with a balanced bass and an inline microphone and volume control.
- Handcrafted body from genuine natural wood.
- Powerful and Crisp sound with deep bass and natural acoustics wooden acoustics. The audio output is fine-tuned to the studio set up and gives you a premium yet crystal clear clarity
- The earbuds fit comfortably into your ear. Additionally, three different custom made silicone tips are provided for different small, medium, or large-sized earbuds.
- Great noise isolation due to the perfect ear fit of the buds.
- Inline volume control buttons also double for toggle and quick call action buttons too
- Classic style and is available in 6 different colour options
- Compatible with any device that has a 3.5mm audio jack
KLIM’s Fusion Airbuses come with a 5-year warranty that offers neither budget nor premium Airbus or Bluetooth Airbus. What else? They carry memory foam ear signals and hold them tightly.
- Metal bodied earbuds with simple design
- Wired inline mic and volume adjustment with Play/Pause/Call answer button.
- The magnetic background makes it easier to stick to each other and thus helpful in the prevention of breakage and tangling.
- The box comes with 6 pairs of extra bud tips (3 memory foam and 3 ordinaries).
- The 3.5mm jack comes in an L shape
- The chord is a bit thinner and may not be ideal for rough handlers or for fast track workouts
- The noise isolation for this product is pretty decent for gaming
- Moderate bass but good treble settings
Next on our list is the first pair of Airbus from Mindbast to Boss. Mind Best Super Boss Airbuses have 90 noise isolation elements. They emit ambient sound effects and provide a comfortable gaming experience
- Exclusive drivers to pump out ultra-clear sound and deep bass. The in the ear isolation technology removes about 90% of noise and gives you a relaxing stereo sound effect
- Light in weight and is also Sweatproof making it great for runs, workouts, and intense gaming as well.
- Comfortable fit in the ear. Three additional pairs of replacement tornado shaped silicone tips are also provided for small, medium, and large ear hole sizes for perfect fit and no fallout.
- 135 Degrees 3.5 mm jack that is easy to use and fits almost instantaneously for iOS and Android systems alike.
- Built in microphone and remote voice control and also volume toggle keys available
- Heavy duty wire that is not easily broken by accident
- Comes with a leather zipper case where you can store away the buds when you are not using them.
At the bottom of our list is the HyperX Cloud Gaming Airbus, designed specifically for mobile gaming and even more specifically for the Nintendo Switch. But they are universally compatible and can be used for any device with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Built for handheld comfort
- Comes with the Signature HyperX comfort and has 3 different silicone tips for different ear hole sizes
- Enhanced bass, crystal clear audio and treble all combine to give you an immersive audio experience
- Slim inline microphone with a single button for calls, gameplay chat, pause or play toggle
- Has a 90-degree angled plug for better ear comfort
- The cable is rubberized and tangle-free
- Comes with a small and safe carry case
How to Choose The Right Earbuds for Gaming
In this shopping guide, we are going to talk about all the important factors and features that you should keep in mind before buying a pair of gaming airbeds.
Wireless Earbuds VS Wired Earbuds: Which is the best pick?
By now you must have understood the difference between a wireless earbud and a wired earbud.
|WIRELESS EARBUD||WIRED EARBUD|
|Can be used wirelessly across any connected device||Have to be physically plugged into a jackpot to be able to use them|
|Comes with a wireless battery and often a storage case||Does not need a battery to function|
|Has no tangling issues of wires or any hassle as such||Can cause wire tangling issues if stored irresponsibly|
|Great for not just gamers but for everyday commuters and people who are always on the move. Excellent workout partners||Great for gamers and music lovers as most wired earbuds come with superior bass boost and treble qualities.|
|Comparatively higher pricing||Easier on the budget|
If you are more of a mobile gamer who wants to use your earbuds more than just gaming, it is recommended that you go ahead with Bluetooth Wireless Airbus. But if you are more budget-savvy, compatible with desktops, laptops, and other consoles, then your choice should be a pair of wired airbeds.
Important Factors To Consider While Choosing Gaming Earphones
Before choosing any earbuds, you need to understand that there is a big difference between the terms “cheap earbuds” and “budget earbuds”.
Cheap Airbus refers to earphones that are designed and targeted at people who have no intention of experiencing good audio quality. They can choose the lowest part of the bottom and be with it.
Budget airbeds are an economical alternative to premium earphones. They provide value for money in terms of quality and design. They are of high quality in the budget provided.
What sets the price for these Airbus is the quality they set and how expensive they are for your needs. Check the technical and comfort features of an Airbus you choose. Let’s first understand the technical features you need to keep in mind before buying a pair of earbuds.
Airbus technical specifications refer to all the technical affiliations they come with. These features determine sound quality, output, volume level, etc.
1. Frequency Response
Frequency response refers to the upper and lower frequency range which can reproduce the airbud without causing any disturbance.
An ideal earbud should be in the range of 20Hz to 20KHz as this is the frequency range within which a person can hear sounds.
High-frequency response limits do not equate to better sound quality. Avoid airbuds that promise you better sound quality because they have a higher frequency response.
2. Sound Profile
In general, the sound profile lets you know the bass and treble quality of the product. This score tells you how Airbus reproduces a given sound.
For example, if the product has large drivers and low frequencies, the reproduced sound has a heavy bass.
Most people mistake good bass and high treble for good quality, but the trick lies in choosing an airbus with equal bass and triple ratio. This gives you the best audio quality.
3. Noise Isolation and Noise Cancellation
Most people are confused between these two terms and think that they are literally the same. Well, noise isolation and noise cancellation are two different sides of the same coin. How? Both are responsible for preventing ambient noise so you can hear the sound clearly from the airbuds.
Noise-isolating airbuds, on the other hand, completely seal their ears either with their ergonomic designs or with the help of silicone ear gestures. Noise-canceling airbuds use a dedicated secondary activated mic to hear ambient noise and cancel it using only the noise cancellation circuit.
Although you won’t notice much ambient noise during the game with both types of airbuds. However, noise-isolating airbuses are cheaper than noise-canceling ones. Therefore, the decision depends entirely on your budget.
Everything you hear from any Airbud is due to the drivers that convert the electrical signal into audio. Thus, if the number of drivers in the airbud or the number of drivers is high. It will definitely give you a rich quality sound free from distortion.
5. Frequency Range/ Frequency Response
Frequency range or frequency response is the frequency range of sound that you feel comfortable listening to and enjoy at the same time. Typically, humans have a hearing range of 20,000 to 20,000 Hz.
Although some headphones may offer highs and lows (some headphones offer a range of less than 5000 Hz to 33000 Hz), it is neither an advisory nor an enjoyable option. The above average frequency range is the most comfortable if not the best sound quality range.
6. Impedance and Impedance matching
The Airbuds barrier speaks to the level of acceptable volume that Airbuds can handle. The barrier capacity of a pair of earphones can also be determined by looking at the voltage capabilities of the Airbuds.
Generally, high interruptions will give you less power when you use low voltage sources and better quality when using high voltage sources. This means that the buds have adjusted the voltage parameters of the devices to which they are connected.
For your choice, always try to choose a high impedance model. Not only do they adjust to different voltages but they also provide better/, cleaner. and more transparent bass. For a better boss, you can get airbeds with 9 ohms.
However, there is another thing that you have to take care of with a lot of hindrances. Impedance matching means matching the source barrier with the Airbus barrier. For better audio quality, these two values must match. If you’re listening to a low volume when you’re connected to a high bass song, it means that Airbuds’ resistivity values don’t match.
7. Total Harmonic Distortion
THD or total harmonic distortion is voltage or current distortion caused by the harmonics of the sound signal. THD is important because it tells you the margin of quality defects that can occur. In ideal cases, the lower the THD, the better the quality of the airbeds.
8. Sensitivity and Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
This is another indication of how fast and powerful airbuds can be. The sensitivity of the airbus reveals how the key can effectively convert an electrical signal into a sound signal. It is sometimes called the performance of Airbus. SPL is a measure of this sensitivity and units are typically SPL per milliwatts. Good quality headphones come with a sensitivity range of 85MW and 120DBSPL.
These are just some of the goal-setting shareware that you can use. They come in the form of how comfortable it is to wear air bud whenever you use them. These include the aesthetic appeal of Airbus.
1. Fit and Wear
After taking care of all the technical specifications, you will look at the fit of the next product. This is important because it is often the case that the best product has the worst fit. The same is true for branded items like AirPods Pro. There have been reports that many users have had their ears closed due to ear pods being pierced.
The best possible solution is to use the suffix bud related items that come with the airframe.
Airbus design refers to how the earlobe is placed inside the ear. The buds can be ergonomic, simple push, and plug.
Ergonomic keys are those that have dedicated aspects, one of which goes to the left and one to the right (which is perfect for gaming and deep sound experiments). Then there are the common push keys (old Apple models) that are good enough for gaming and regular use. The small push plugs are best for bass boost etc.
3. Multi-Platform Support
The next most important thing to consider when choosing an earbud is its suitability. We all know that Apple is stingy when it comes to compatibility (you can’t use an Apple Smart Watch with anything other than a phone). Apple is also reasonable when it comes to airbuds.
Apple’s AirPods are multi-platform support that makes them usable for any device with Android and Bluetooth connectivity. In addition to wireless connectivity, for wired airbeds, you also need to check for cross-device compatibility. There are a lot of local brand airbuds that are good enough for mobiles but when you try to use them for PS3, PS4, PC, or any other console all the hell breaks.
At least one year warranty speaks to the reliability and quality of the product you are buying. Although most good quality Airbuses come with a warranty of 1 year or more, many Chinese manufacturers offer only 6 months warranty. Surprisingly, they are good enough not only for the full use of gaming but also for the basics.
Before you buy anything, make sure you’re thoroughly reviewing the product with user reviews. This helps you to understand more about the product and thus helps you to make informed choices.
Wrapping it up:
Apple’s AirPods Pro comes with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology and has call stereo sound. It is extremely stable, has a very fast transmission speed, boasts powerful bass performance, features an 8mm oversized speaker driver, and also features noise cancellation. Together, it comes with Apple, easy-to-operate features, reliance on nifty and sleek design, which makes it an excellent airbud for gaming purposes.
While this was our list, we are interested and interested in your ideas. Have we lost anything? Or can we add something to this list? If so, feel free to write to us in the comments section below. Our team of product experts will write to you as soon as possible.