Do you like to read technical stuff? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
When you start designing your electronic crafts, these e-books will put you on the right path to gain practical experience. It serves as an excellent reference for unraveling the mysteries of electronic circuits.
You can actually create more interesting projects because the world of electronics has a lot of opportunities to start difficult projects from basic projects at reasonable prices.
Sometimes you may have difficulty choosing the right book for your project. For your convenience, our team of experts has researched for many hours and brought you these 15 e-books to choose the best one that suits your needs.
The basic electronics book focuses primarily on beginners and engineers to meet their current technology needs. It covers basic principles of electrical, electronics, testing importance and troubleshooting skills. Also teaches carefully through a practical approach with a practical example, illustration and diagram.
The Grob’s basic electronics book contents are as follows:
- How to embed a program with the hardware devices.
- Repairing your own gadgets likes watches, smartphones and iPods.
- Helps You to draw schematic circuit diagrams.
- Tackles for the time delay and measurement circuits.
- Set up the software and power up the electronic circuits.
- Makes you learn electrical theorems, programming concepts.
- Interfacing sensors with other peripheral devices.
The Basic Soldering Guide is perfect for beginners, enthusiasts and trainers to specialize in soldering electronics. The Soldering Book is ideal for those who like to make homemade DIY projects such as remote control car, robotic arm, quadcopter and guitar.
Basic soldering books cover the following topics:
- Testing the electronic device.
- Precautions to be taken before you start soldering.
- How to choose appropriate soldering equipment like iron and solder.
- Soldering the electronic components.
- Tips on how to solder and desolder the circuit board or electronic components.
This book leads to a simple and complex electronic system that features amazing reflection and high-precision electronic circuits. It also helps you identify parts, contacts, symbols, resistor color coding and diagram-based data in your project.
The 3rd edition of beginners guide to reading schematics book covers the topics:
- Block diagrams, schematics and circuits.
- Resistors and capacitors.
- Diodes, transistors and logic gates.
- Batteries, voltage dividers and reducers.
- Wrapping of wires and breadboard.
- Repairing electronic components.
- Inductors and transformers.
An amazing collection of electronics handmade projects for children’s books. It helps children learn how current, voltage circuits, logic gates and memory circuits work. You will use everything you have learned so far to design recreational projects.
Here are some topics or contents that the electronics for kids book contains the following:
- Turn a circuit to touch sensor using fingers as a resistor.
- To build an alarm clock triggered circuit with the sunrise.
- To solder a blinking LED circuit resistor and capacitors.
- Creating a musical instrument that makes sounds (Sci-Fi in digital electronics).
A little bit of perspective in this book makes the concept easier to understand very quickly. This book provides you with detailed information through illustrations, practical examples and key concepts of self-assessment. In addition, you can cover new topics with switching power supplies, Class-D amplifiers, lithium batteries and microcontroller controllers making Ardino the main platform.
Here are few electronic components that are in 6th edition books are as follows:
- Resistors, inductors, and capacitors.
- Cells and batteries.
- Impedance and admittance.
- Amplifiers and oscillators.
- Sensors, transducers and navigators.
- Lasers, acoustics and audio.
- Wireless transmitters and receivers.
- Antennas for RF communications.
- Diodes, transistors and semiconductors.
- Digital circuits, Advanced communication systems.
The second edition of Understanding the Basics Electronics book is written in a friendly way, easy to understand for beginner and non-technical readers. Although you are familiar with the nuts and bolts of electronics, you will definitely enjoy the small module of each title.
To make learning electronics more interesting and fun, this book comes with real-time examples, schemes, circuit diagrams and pictures, and is great to read before dealing with complex tasks.
To make it a hobby, the Electronics for Dummies book is the ultimate guide to take you to the next level. Dummy’s Book is a collection of 8 other books that can’t be found anywhere else. It helps you create and design a lot of fun projects using Ardenov and Raspberry Pi Kits.
This 900-page book is easy for beginners to understand, with detailed information on designing hardware components from circuits, schematics and other means through their own circuits, breadboards, clean sketches and schematics. Makes
So, start today with your next electronics project. Use this electronics all in one for the dummy book. These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use.
- Basics of electronics with an array of numerous concepts.
- Helps to make your own schematics and breadboards.
- Become an expert in circuit building.
- How to solder the electronic components safely.
- Repair the existing electronic devices.
- Make your own fun and interesting electronic projects.
- Able to tackle analog, digital and car electronic modules.
The second edition of Mac Electronic Books praised the use of single bus breadboards, diagrams, circuit illustrations with popular microcontrollers. It is perfect for beginners and engineers who are interested in designing electronic projects.
The book begins with the basics and moves in a systematic approach, from switching circuits in microcontrollers and integrated circuits to more complex projects. There are even lots of colorful pictures and amazing examples that help you understand electronic ideas and methods.
Here are few topics in the 2nd edition of make electronic book that covers:
- Electronic components and their functionality.
- Timer and oscillator circuits.
- Demonstrations on electromagnetism.
- Make easier to build audio amplifiers.
- Explains the necessity of coils and capacitors using a sound synthesizer.
- Provides you 3 Arduino projects based on real-time applications.
- A new burglar alarm with additional features and a reaction timer circuit can be calibrated easily.
Getting started in an electronics book consists of 128 pages that teaches you the basics, analog and digital devices, explains its work, submits proposals, builds and tests many components and many projects. Is.
It is a must-read in anyone’s library who enjoys learning the basics of electronic theory and principles.
This book is a great start for beginners who like to design creative electronic projects and content that is starting out in an electronics book.
- Makes you learn about static electricity with magnets and solenoids.
- Electrical circuits that use batteries and lamps.
- Working with electronic components.
- How Switches, resistors, capacitors, relays, meters and transistors are embedded in a circuit.
- Explains about Integrated Circuits i.e. how 100-1000’s of electronic components are formed in a single silicon chip.
- How to wire and solder electronic components to make temporary or permanent circuits.
If your gadget is damaged by an internal circuit, we usually choose a new gadget. Instead of buying new gadgets that are very expensive, you can repair and extend the life of digital electronic devices such as digital cameras, TVs, laptops, headsets and mobiles just by reading this amazing book.
This book is a collection of electronic projects with a clear diagram and circuit diagram explaining the step-by-step procedure.
The electronic book explains the following:
- How to choose tools and setup them.
- Tips and tricks for specific devices like optical disc players, video recorders and computers.
- To understand how the electrical components work and the reason for failure.
- To perform the effective diagnostic methods based on specific symptoms.
- Understanding the blocks, schematics and the pictorial diagrams.
- Helps to analyze the circuits, identify the faults and replace with new ones.
- Re-establish the connections and reassemble the hardware devices.
- Use the testing devices like digital multimeters, frequency counters, oscilloscopes and ESR meters.
This is great for electrical engineering students who want to improve their knowledge of electronics and gain the skills they need to make their own entertainment gadgets.
The book of practical electronics has been written by experienced engineers and professionals to provide the necessary information along with bit by bit instructions, schematics and illustrations. It gives you an idea of how to design and manufacture electronic devices using microcontrollers and integrated circuits. It also includes instructions on programming logic, operational amplifiers, voltage regulators and more.
This book provides detailed information that transforms theoretical ideas into real-time applications that include electronic components.
- Resistor, inductor and capacitor.
- Diodes, transistors and integrated circuits.
- Photo transistors, sensors and GPS modules.
- Logic gates, LCD display and digital electronics.
- Microcontrollers, DC motors and stepper motors.
- Microphones, audio amplifiers and speakers.
- Operational amplifiers, regulators, power suppliers and additional electronic devices.
Although you have no experience in electronics, you will definitely find some interesting facts that you have never encountered before. You will learn how electronic components and their commercial application work.
This third volume includes information about electronic components, photos and maps for your projects. It also includes a range of sensing devices for measuring light, heat, sound and movement of objects.
The encyclopedia of electronic components volume-3 book contains the following:
- These books are verified by the expert advisors to ensure the information is accurate and genuine.
- This book provides more consistent sources of information than tutorials, product data sheets and other online sources.
- Provides a detailed explanation of each component and the information is taken from hundreds of other sources.
An amazing tool for hackers, engineers and experts to access the latest in electronics. Students can easily understand circuit operation by manipulating formulas, charts, and graphs.
Volume 2 is one of the important practical books covering topics such as integrated source, light, LED, LCD, thruster, amplifier and sound source for designing electronic projects.
Some of the encyclopedia of electronic components book contents are given below:
- Interfacing one component with the other.
- To be aware with the ground rules of electronics.
- This book has the information that is extracted from hundreds of sources.
- It is very easy to browse as the parts are organized based on the type of component.
- Details of components, circuit diagrams with neat sketches.
- A small descriptive connection between the lessons with stunning introductions.
- Use of specific components in a project (describing the list) so as to make your own.
The book encyclopedia of electronics components is perfect for teachers, students, engineers and enthusiasts of all ages to discover the concept of electronics. Initial concepts will be easily understood and professionals will find specific details about their plans.
His book is the first and unique encyclopedia set on electronic components, available in 3 separate volumes, each with its own content. Volume 1 covers topics such as electrical, electromagnetism and discrete semiconductor devices in detail and circuit diagrams.
Those who are interested should check this before buying the encyclopedia of electronic book Volume-1.
- Each component provides you more details about substitutions.
- The parts of each component are clearly organized.
- More reliable that contains the source of information than other tutorials or online sources.
- Check out for the expert advice to ensure whether the information given in the book is modernized and accurate.
The third edition of The Art of Electronic Books is widely accepted by engineers, especially for designing circuits. This advanced book covers a wide range of topics such as circuit work, oscilloscope diagrams, graphs with accurate data when you deal with an interesting project.
Writing language is very simple and prepares each person to understand complex concepts. The 1470-page book lists 1,650 components, including 90 oscilloscope diagrams, 80 tables, and a radio receiver, operational amplifier, and microcontroller.
- It is a good reference for anyone who works with circuits.
- Microcontrollers with Verilog and hardware description languages.
- It includes a list of components required for laboratory exercises
- Gives you an idea of how and where to buy them.
- Integration of electronic components with microcontrollers.
The Art of Electronics – 3rd Edition book is our top priority because it focuses primarily on electronic concepts from an early point of view. The third edition of the 1470-page book consists mainly of articles on circuit work, 90 oscilloscope diagrams, graphs, 80 tables and a list of 1650 components for radio receivers, an operational amplifier, and a microcontroller with accurate data. Is covered.
Overall, the written language is very simple and forces everyone to understand complex concepts. It can also be a good reference for people who work with electronic components.